2017 Christmas Toy Appeal
Every child deserves a present at Christmas.
Please help give a special gift to children living in Direct Provision throughout Ireland by supporting the JRS Ireland Christmas Toy Appeal. The 2017 Toy Appeal will run from Wednesday 15th November to Thursday 14th December.
What to Donate?
- New, unwrapped toys for children aged 0-12.
- Monetary donations will be used to purchase additional toys or spent on JRS projects for children living in Direct Provision.
What NOT to Donate?
- Toy guns, soldiers, police/military themed toys or large soft toys/teddy bears.
Where to Donate?
- Please deliver all toys to 20 The Mews, Upper Gardiner Street, Dublin 1.
- If you are bringing a large number of toys, please call us in advance (01-8148644) to make sure someone will be there to welcome you.
When to Donate?
- Please deliver your donated toys before Thursday 14th December.
Thank you from Everyone at JRS Ireland