2016 Christmas Toy Appeal
The JRS Ireland Christmas Toy Appeal is back for another year.
Please help us give a special gift to children living in Direct Provision throughout Ireland at a challenging time of year for many asylum seekers.
Every child deserves a present at Christmas.
What to Donate?
- New, unwrapped toys for children aged 0-12.
- Monetary donations will be used to purchase additional toys or spent on JRS projects for children living in Direct Provision.
Where to Donate?
- Please deliver all toys to 20 The Mews, Upper Gardiner Street, Dublin 1.
- If you are bringing a large number of toys, please call us in advance (01-8148644) to make sure someone will be there to welcome you.
When to Donate?
- Please deliver your donated toys before Wednesday 14th December.
Thank You from All at JRS Ireland